Friday, 1 July 2016

Back after a Break...

 
Sunset viewed from our balcony

Hi Everyone, I see I am not the only one who has been on a Blog Break recently.  Well, we are home now after three weeks away. The cupboards on the farm are finished and our car has finally been returned to us after 10 weeks in the shop. The ultimate insult was that although they returned the vehicle to us with a full tank of gas, the driver got lost on the way from Cape Town (I think he went visit all his relatives in the back woods) and he took 3 hours to do a 1 hour trip. We immediately took steps to trade in our (beloved Mercedes) for a new Rav 4 (as pensioners, we can no longer afford the enormous bills that can result from owning a Merc. when the service plan has run out) and are still awaiting confirmation of the bank transfer before we can collect it. Otherwise, I want you to look at this pic of an amazing sunset viewed from our balcony.  Sometimes your own problems diminish a lot in the awe of a natural phenomenon like a sunset. More anon...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Phenomenal sunset. I hope you like the RAV-4. I think they are very reliable.

    ReplyDelete