Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Pirate Princess

 
Complete outfit - frilly skirt over shorts

I suppose every year my daughter scratches her head to think of new themes for the children's birthdays which both occur in March.  I just had to share this pic - could there be anything more definitive of a Pirate Princess?  (She is more partial to clothing now than the last pic I shared of her 2nd birthday). Her birthday is two weeks before her brother's - he will be 7 next week.  My daughter says it is difficult to counter M's logic every year when he asks why his sister's birthday is always first when he is older than her?  Perhaps he'll get it next year. Meanwhile, although he was jealous of her pile of presents, he scorned the 'Barbie stuff' but tried very hard to get hold of her battery-powered bubble-making machine.

2 comments: