Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Must-Have !!


There are few times in one's life I think, that one sees something for sale that one simply falls in love with.  I can remember a few - the pair of china frogs in my bathroom, the paintings of Venice that my husband and I fell in love with - well, really, I just felt sorry for the pavement artist in St Mark's square and wanted to help him - for rather a large amount. And then I saw these - in the car park of our loca supermarket.  As Christmas is coming - I've put them on my wish list. My husband thinks I have taken leave of my senses, but how can I help myself? I just fell in love - of course, it rather depends how you attach them to your car: this one has a sort of faintly "dumb blonde" look - don't you think?  I want mine to look "coy". Can't wait for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment