Friday, 14 January 2011

To Circumcise or Not?



It’s an old debate and a matter of personal choice. The theory generally is that apart from health or religious considerations, a boy should look like his father. I am all in favour of this but one needs to be consistent. In chatting to my sister-in-law, she confided that one of her daughters-in-law had organised to have her first son done, but had somehow slipped up with the other two. Hmm...wonder how that will pan out? Probably everyone will be cool about it, as they are about everything else in this topsy-turvy world of ours. Anything goes. The main thing is that every person has a sense of self-worth. As these three boys are much loved, I don’t think there will be much of a problem, as long as their dad teaches them about careful daily hygiene.

5 comments:

  1. I don't like to think about it! Really! :) It's kind of a sore subject for a man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my own point of view I think to circumcise were okay, its also for personal confidence.

    John
    Anchorage Moving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. From a female point of view - doesn't make any difference to us. Book Nut - you always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. From a female point of view - doesn't make any difference to us. It's like not noticing if your guy shaves his beard off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started to comment here, but when it passed up 5 pages in Word, I decided to post it at my blog instead.

    http://navfin.blogspot.com/2011/12/to-circumcise-or-not-to-circumcise-that.html

    ReplyDelete