Saturday, 2 October 2010

Pesky Pubes



I have been debating for while the pros and cons of dying my pubes, having watched them slowly diminishing and turning grey and contributing in no small manner to turning me off sex. I fear that my husband has noticed and is finding me less attractive. Actually, I don't know why I should think this as he prefers to make love in the dark. Anyway. I finally took the plunge because of by chance reading a novel in which a young girl popped in to visit her mother and found her spread-eagled in her bedroom, having just dyed her pubes! What a revelation! So I went and did it last week - on a morning when I thought I was alone in the house. I used a Henna preparation which I imagined to be some kind of natural product - remembering the days when i lived in Israel in my twenties and was astonished on one occasion when I ventured into a Turkish bath in Tel Aviv, to find numbers of Arab-type women, dripping in red watery streams of henna dye dripping down their naked bodies - I think they were dying their hair. Anyway, I had just finished and was off to the shower when my daughter walzed into my bedroom (she has her own key), but I managed to maintain my cool by hiding behind the bathroom door (she wouldn't want to know!) - and she mercifully left quite soon. The net result has been awesome! I now have these very black, nay, sooty -coloured pubes which I find really sexy! I couldn't care less what my husband thinks. Anyway, it will take time before he notices. So you see - there are things we can do to halt the passage of time! I should make small mention of the fact that the tops of my thighs have absorbed some of the dye too - so I have been busy with the pot scourer and the surgical spirits. No matter. I feel much more sexy than before.

5 comments:

  1. Huh. I have never considered this. Nothing like aquiring new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I saw your comment at Bernie's and decided to click. Imagine my surprise when I come upon a post on pubic hair. :)

    I must read more of your posts soon, for now I am curious about your other adventures.

    Enjoy your new "look."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...for some reason, I can't see the pictures on your posts. Perhaps the next time I sign on, I'll see more than just an empty frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shame! I've also had such problems seeing pics sometimes. CAn't help as I am technically clueless! I use Safari as my Internet explorer - I know Microsoft Explorer sometimes gives problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say its great following up bloggers recommended by others - I've found some real kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete